ABG.LA renders the widest range of legal services, ranging from verbal consulting to comprehensive support for large projects. ABG.LA lawyers have a rich practice of drafting contracts in a wide variety of industries. Drafting contracts requires a careful study of all conditions that reflect the interests of the client, including minimizing all potential risks that may arise in the performance of contractual relations. We develop supply agreements, loan agreements, memorandum of understandings (MOU), commission agreements and assignments. ABG.LA lawyers also have wide experience in drafting complex agreements and mixed contracts containing elements of various agreements.
ABG.LA lawyers can carry out complex analysis — Due diligence of the company (collection and analysis of information in order to assess the state of the business and potential risks), carry out legal support in making different transactions, prepare legal opinion on related issues of interest to the clients.
ABG.LA is a certified service provider for international financial institutions (EBRD, World Bank, IFC, Eurasian Development Bank). Our lawyers have repeatedly been involved as external consultants in the framework of projects implemented with the participation of these financial institutions, including the execution of loan agreements, pledge agreements of movable and immovable property, as well as Due diligence procedures.
- development of lease agreements, sale and purchase agreements
- development of supply agreements, carriage agreements
- development of concession and other agreements within the framework of projects in the field of public-private partnership
- development of a loan agreement, pledge agreements of movable and immovable property
- preparation of a package of documents for registration of transactions
- development of memorandum of understandings (MOU)
- development of agreements for subsoil users, telecommunications companies, banks, manufacturers and suppliers of various types of goods
- consulting suppliers of products and equipment as part of the conclusion of agreements with clients
- analysis of commercial contracts within the framework of Due diligence procedures